PERSONALITY DEVELOPMENT COURSE:
An individual’s personality is an aggregate conglomeration of the decisions they have made throughout their life and the memory of the experiences to which these decisions led. There are inherent natural, genetic, and environmental factors that contribute to the development of our personality. According to process of socialization, “personality also colors our values, beliefs, and expectations … Hereditary factors that contribute to personality development do so as a result of interactions with the particular social environment in which people live. Personality is the sum total of ways in which an individual reacts and interacts with others. Some of the fundamental characteristics of personality include:
- Consistency – There is generally a recognizable order and regularity to behaviors. Essentially, people act in the same ways or similar ways in a variety of situations.
- Psychological and physiological – Personality is a psychological construct, but research suggests that it is also influenced by biological processes and needs.
- It impacts behaviors and actions – Personality does not just influence how we move and respond in our environment; it also causes us to act in certain ways.
- Multiple expressions – Personality is displayed in more than just behavior. It can also be seen in our thoughts, feelings, close relationships and other social interactions.
‘Personality development courses’ guide you about how to develop your personality, your behavior, attitude and communication skills. We provide world class training that helps you in developing yourself in following aspects.
- Interpersonal Skills module: guides you on how to carry a positive attitude and how to behave professionally.
- Spoken English module: guides you on how to speak English fluently.
- Confidence building module: guides you how to speak fluently and impressively
- Written English module: guides you on how to write English in emails and business letters, easily.
- Public Speaking module: guides you on how to speak correctly and confidently in public.
- Body language: guides you on how to communicate with the audience using your body. This helps in communicating through non-verbal gestures.
- Professional Communication skills module: guides you professionalism and official code of conduct. It covers certain basic communication techniques to be followed within the office environment.
- Interview communication skills: guides you how to face an interview, includes group discussions.We provide courses like FRENCH, GERMAN, JAPANESE, CHINESE, RUSSIAN, ENGLISH, AND PERSONALITY DEVELOPMENT.(FOR DETAILED INQUIRY visit at: http://www.tridindia.com OR EMAIL AT:firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com)
For knowing Tridindia Foreign Language courses click the link: https://tridindiatrg.wordpress.com/2012/09/28/foreign-language-training-classes/
For knowing about the scope of Foreign Language courses click the link: https://tridindiatrg.wordpress.com/2012/09/28/scope/
For knowing about our mode of training of Foreign Language courses click the link: https://tridindiatrg.wordpress.com/2012/09/28/mode/
For knowing about the French Language courses click the link: https://tridindiatrg.wordpress.com/2012/09/28/french/
For knowing about the German Language courses click the link: https://tridindiatrg.wordpress.com/2012/09/28/german/
For knowing about the Japanese Language courses click the link: https://tridindiatrg.wordpress.com/2012/09/28/japanese/
For knowing about the Chinese Language courses click the link: https://tridindiatrg.wordpress.com/2012/09/28/chinese/
For knowing about the Russian Language courses click the link: https://tridindiatrg.wordpress.com/2012/09/28/russian/
For knowing about the Professional English Language courses click the link: https://tridindiatrg.wordpress.com/2012/09/28/english/
For knowing about the Personality Development courses click the link: https://tridindiatrg.wordpress.com/2012/09/28/personality/#comment-89